Today’s To Do List:
- Carer (Chloe) to encourage Maureen to shower and wash her hair.
- To assist Maureen to put washing on the line.
- To convert our lounge to double as a bedroom for two.
- Confirmation of weekend Carer Sits.
- Reclaim Chloe our most experienced carer for Monday morning.
- To progress deadlines from Carers Assessment E Mail.
- Play lots of music particularly Immortality and others on today’s Good Music page.
- Tai Chi in the garden.
- Gardening: tidy up borders and vegetable plot.
We’re already off to a flyer this morning with Maureen making her own coffee for the first time for a while. I’m confident with prompting she will put washing on the line shortly.
One of the things I’m learning is to pick my moment: to know when to leave things until another time.